November 29, 2008

Final Exams

Dear Friends,

I am currently finishing my last term of graduate school and the work is so intense right now. This means that I may not be able to respond to some of your comments immediately and if so, please don't take it personally. I am studying very hard and I will be done by the end of December so I need to focus as much as possible right now. When i'm done, then i'll respond to your posts. Thanks for your patience and understanding and keep me in your prayers. I appreciate it. ~Dewdrop

Update: Thank you so much for all your support and patience. I appreciate your kind words and i'm so excited to be done! This was my last course and I expect to graduate in January with my MBA. Hurray!

7 comments:

Thandi said...

All the best!

euphoria said...

congrats!!

Meikmeika said...

Good luck on your finals!

Allecia said...

Congrats and good luck. Are you working on an MBA? I don't know why I always thought you were in English or History! Maybe you just seem like a writer.

dewdrop said...

Thanks everyone! Your support means so much.

@Allecia: Yes, i'm working on my MBA and my concentration is I.T. However, I am very expressive through my writing so that's probably why it may seem like i'm a writer.

new2locs said...

Oh my goodness what don't you do? You're in graduate school, you run marathons, you maintain your own hair, you make your own jewelry & hair ties! You must have tons of energy! How do you fit it all in! I could only wish I had half the energy you've got. Keep up the good work!

dewdrop said...

@new2locs: LOL!! You are right, I didn't think about that. I actually do have a lot of energy and part of the reason I do all these things is because I get bored easily, so I make sure to seek out a new adventure when i'm taking a break from another one.