December 01, 2008

My Nappy-versary!

Today is my day to celebrate so happy nappy-versary to me! I've been nappy since Dec. 2003 and i'm so glad that I made this decision because I haven't looked back since. Thanks to Nappturality for teaching me how to care for my crown and glory, and for providing such a wonderful website with amazing support. It has been a great journey and I continue to look forward to more surprises. @}---'----;------ Here is a rose to represent the beauty of napptural hair!

9 comments:

Avartsy said...

Yay for u and all of us nappy heads! Wish I cld remember my nappy-versary, oh well, the beauty and health of natural hair is well worth it! Wish I cld learn to retighten myself, that's going to be my next plan...
Good luck w/ ur exams!

Naturally Sophia said...

Congratulations and many more!

QueenLi said...

I like your long stem rose at the end. I noticed that before reading your post.

Take Care~

NubianLockedPrincess said...

Congrats! Have many blessed nappy-versaries!

wonderdust78 said...

Congratulations. Your a hair inspiration.

Queen Nat said...

I know you're busy with finals, but I wanted to let you know that I finished my first DIY retightening. Just wanted to thank you for your encouragement and for your blog - definitely an inspiration to me.

Lalaboobaby said...

Happy nappy-versary! You continue to look beautiful, and an inspiration to many of us during our journey. Good luck with you studies (in school too), and God will bless you.

Happy, Nappy, & Free To Be Me said...

Happy Nappy-versary!! I share my lock-versary with you! I hope your exams went well and that you are enjoying your holidays.

cheleski said...

congratulations!