June 12, 2009

Today is my Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Dewdrop!
Today is my birthday and i'm so excited. I plan to go Salsa dancing, have my b-day tea party at a Tea House, visit friends, go out with family and more! I will update you with more details and pics. later on.

Update:
These are some photos from my b-day weekend.
One of my best friends took me out to dinner, I had frozen yogurt, wore my new purple eye shadow, Salsa danced the night away, and goofed around in the parking lot a little. I had so much fun spending time with my friends and i'm so thankful for every one of them.




The next day my friends treated me to a nice tea party at a tea house where they served me a mini-b-day muffin with a candle on it. I ordered a teapot of "Really Raspberry" Tea with ground up fruit brewed until the smell became intoxicating, and they served me delicious mini sandwiches. The bigger b-day desert/cake I ordered the day before to celebrate with my family and it's the same one as last year's cake. Thank you for all the beautiful birthday wishes everyone because they are heart felt!

25 comments:

Zion of Emon said...

Happy birthday Kalia!!!! I hope you have a truly blessed birthday weekend. Have fun...live it up!

Kicukalah said...

Happy Birthday! And girl please don't hurt'em salsa dancing. I can just imagine your hair and a cute salsa dressing just dancin' to the rhythm. Have Fun!

Queen Nat said...

Have a wonderfully blessed birthday!!!

NubianLockedPrincess said...

Happy Birthday, Kalia! Have many a fun and blessed day!

Penny said...

Have Lots of Fun!! Remember that you are blessed and god has given you lots so take this day and every day to reflect. YOu have lots of internet buddies dont cha...

msfullroller said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Quietspirit said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Helga said...

Happy Happy Birthday! (It is my sister's b-day too!). Have so much fun salsa dancing tonight and post lots of pics tomorrow!

Thandi said...

Happy birthday!All the best!

Naturally Sophia said...

Happy b-Day! :)

Kay exquisite said...

Happy Belated Birthday, I hope you had lots and lots of Fun!!!!

CaribSun said...

Happy Birthday Kalia. Hope you had a great day.

ADT_loc'd said...

Hope you had a blessed Birthday and I've enjoyed your blog, pics and information on locs.

Meikmeika said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Spiral_Loc said...

Happy B-late Birthday Gemini... :)

Have fun!

Docs Locs said...

Happy Earthday, fellow gemini.

DL

MsNaNa said...

Hey Kalia... Happy belated Birthday! I'm sure you lived it up grand! Ciao!

Chinue*s LLL Philosophy said...

Oooh I'm late! Happy Belated. I hope it was blessed and wonderful day for you. :)

YingYangGurl said...

wishing a very happy belated b-day. I hoep you had a great time.

Jena Evans said...

Hope you had a great Salsa birthday!

Kumina said...

Happy Birthday! We share the same birthday!

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful and blessed day. and speaking as a parent with children your age, congradulate your parents for raising such a wonderful young woman.

Nihu said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I truly hope you had a fantastic day.

I've been off of the net for a moment and had to revamp....noticed you were a follower of my blog so here is my new blog address: http://nihusnubianlovelocs.blogspot.com/ Thanks for your support.

dewdrop said...

Thank you for all of your wonderful birthday wishes and words of wisdom! I had a wonderful time and i'm excited about the future and God's promises!

*Coop* said...

Happy happy birthday Dewdrop!! You look beautiful. :-)