August 23, 2010

Curly Loc Tail


I had an important meeting to attend the other day and professional attire was mandatory.  I consider this look one of my professional hair styles and a staple of course.  First I wrapped my hair tie around my locs to create a low loc tail, then I lightly spritzed them with water before rolling them with my loc loops.  Once I finished then I removed the hair tie, tied down the front with a satin scarf and left the back exposed and went to bed.  The next morning I pulled off my scarf, put on my hair tie, took down my curlers and finger combed them.  This style lasts me about 3-4 days until my curls droop to the point of no return.  It's quick, easy and cute!


3 comments:

Gerrylocs said...

where can I order these loc loops? found the bendable ones but I suspect its easier to sleep in these since i hate the drier..

dewdrop said...

Gerry: You can order them from this website http://www.lockloops.com/

Tee said...

Hey dewdrop,

Just droppin' in. All these styles are CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!! I will be attempting all of them lol.