May 09, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I've been nominated for a stylish blogger award by several nappturals, and I would like to thank each one of you for this award. What a pleasant surprise!  Yahvinah, CaribSun, Kreyola, and Gigglz.

1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award


7 Things about myself:
1. I really value my intimate/personal relationship with God
2. A genuine friendship with a few people is better than a superficial friendship with many people
3. Outdoor activities (i.e. hike, run, swim, tennis, etc.) are fun social activities in my book
4. I can be unpredictable (in a good way of course), which makes it harder for people to figure me out. ;-)
5. My frame may be small, but my appetite is huge and I eat a lot (mainly healthy foods).
6. I appreciate and enjoy being adventurous, spontaneous and a risk-taker.
7. Creativity, art and music are a big part of my life.

I would like to nominate:
Ms-gg - I absolutely adore all your styles and your blog is so creative!
Helga - Your blog has entries which I enjoy reading and I like how your pictures always tell a story!
Gerrylocs - I enjoy following your blog and you're an inspiration!

7 comments:

Ms-gg said...

Thanks Dewdrop! I really love your locs and you are so creative with them! If I ever start locs I want them to grow up to be just like yours :D

M said...

Congratulations Dewdrop! You have earned this honor.
You know, of the 7 things about yourself, I am always grateful to be reminded of #2 in my own life.
Oh, by the way..."nappies" is a British colloquialism for "diapers." :o) What do you think of calling natural hair (and its wearers) something like "curlies" instead?
Keep up the good work! (And you can use the word "nappies" anytime you want.)

dewdrop said...

@M: Thank you! Yes, i'm aware of the translation (that's what too much time spent on nappturality will do to you, lol!) I'll go ahead and change it. Thanks for the heads up!

@Ms-gg: You're welcome. :-)

Gerrylocs said...

hey dewdrop, thanks for the nomination... this is like being nominated for a freedom fighter award by Mandela himself :-) Your blog is still my number 1 stop whenever I'm stuck on something.

Felicia said...

You so deserve this award!!
I also share your #1 about myself as well. Continue Stylin'!!!!!

Terez said...

You deserve it, girl. I love this blog! It's one of my favorites. Some days, I just look through your archives to check out all your helpful advice.

Helga said...

You are too kind! Thanks so much! I read your blog over and over again (almost) each day!!