May 09, 2012

Video: Big Bantu Knots

The night before I decided to try something a little different. The last time I made bantu knots they were much smaller and I just twisted them around at the base. This time I spritzed my locs, sectioned them off, two strand twisted them and then I wrapped them around into bantu knots. This was my first time 2strand twisting them before making knots, so I was curious about how they would turn out. When I took them down the next morning, my locs were wavy and looked really cute, but by the end of the second day they had dropped considerably. I'm not sure if it's because of the length or size of my locs, but at least this style lasted for 1.5 days. Below is a video of the results.

5 comments:

Lady Butterfly said...

Are you kidding me? Volume is just fine!!! Your hair is so bouncy and healthy!!! Simply GAWJUS darling! DEWDROP DON'T STOP! LOL Thanks for always bringing us neat ideas and ways to care for our hair. Lock on and on!
Lady Butterfly }!{

Fuesha said...

Nice! :)

hairgrease said...

Your hair looks awesome. Please keep the tutorials coming! :)

Kittylocks said...

Bantus really suit you Kittylocks x

Unknown said...

Would hold better if you do it on wet hair :):) looks great tho