September 04, 2013

My New Blog!

Hi everyone!  I have a new blog that I would like to share with you.  It focuses on sharing beauty/skin recipes, especially if you have skin sensitivities or allergies like I do.  I am doing research and trying new recipes that I hope will work well with my skin.  I mainly need help in accommodating my skin issues since lately i've become increasingly allergic and/or sensitive to commercial beauty products.  So far the three recipes i've tried are working well and I hope to try more.

After I made a post of my homemade body butter/lotion recently, I received encouraging information and helpful resources from some of you and I'm so grateful!!  I became inspired to start a separate blog since your comments were bountiful and informative.   I would encourage you to share your experience and recipes with me as I'm still learning, researching and experimenting.  I would also like for this blog to be a source of inspiration and encouragement for others who may have skin sensitivities as well.  In fact, this is exactly how I started my hair blog! :-D  Feel free to visit and comment on my new blog as I would love to hear from you!

http://skinparadise.blogspot.com/


No comments: